Terms and Conditions
All Cakes made by Mummy C’s Cake Pantry are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The cakes are made in premises in which nuts are used, every effort is taken to keep ingredients separate however cakes may contain traces of nuts or nut oil.
- We prefer three months notice on wedding cakes however we will accept short notice cakes subject to the availability of the date required.
- Any cake ordered from a picture or photo of a cake produced by any other cake maker, can only be reproduced by Mummy C’s Cake Pantry as our interpretation of that cake and will not be an exact reproduction of the cake in the picture or photo.
- We require a deposit on placement of order for wedding cakes, or large cakes, which is deducted from the final balance payable. Deposits are non refundable.
- In regards to cancellation, deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Full payment of the cake balance is required if cancellation is within 1 week of the date the cake is due.
- Please note cakes with sponge tiers may not be completed until the day prior to/or the day of the celebration to ensure the cakes are as fresh as possible and therefore are unable for previous viewings.
- Cakes will be delivered and set up subject to availability; any arrangements for delivery may be subject to change, however prior notice will be given where possible.
- Cakes are to be collected from our premises at a prearranged time and date only.
- If for any reason, you do not receive your cake, the amount of monies you have already paid for the cake will be returned to you in full. No refunds/exchange/return on edible food products.
- if for any reason you are wholly unhappy with your product received, a discount can be offered for future purchases, or a product in exchange option can be made available. This is left to the discretion of Mummy C